BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Law
This degree is designed to give you the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to work in accounting and finance. Get set to think in different ways, unleash your creativity and explore the financial core of the business world.
If you choose to make law your specialism, you will build up a specific understanding how entwined law and finance are. From legal systems and methods through to employment and intellectual property law, we aim to ensure you have the legal side of finance covered.
We prepare you to hit the ground running thanks to live business projects and simulations set by companies such as Sky, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Children 1st.
- All the skills you need for a career in accountancy, taxation, auditing and corporate finance.
- Professional body accreditation from CIMA, ACCA and AIA.
- The key management skills necessary to deliver a financially and environmentally sustainable performance across a wide range of organisations.
- An enhanced CV filled with activities such as the IBM Universities Business Challenge and Entrepreneurial Brains Made on Campus (EMBC) in association with Germany’s Stuttgart Media University.
- If you want to start your own business, or work as a freelancer, Bell Street Ventures is on campus to help you.
- You have the option of international study and a work placement.