Secure Your Future as a Caregiver in Canada with Guaranteed Job Placement!
- Oxford International College
- Guaranteed work placement
- Opportunity to work while studying
- Eligibility for post-study work permit
- High average yearly salary
- Short 9 month program duration
- Immigration opportunities through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program
June, August, September and November
2023 Intake Ongoing
Continuing Care Assistants (CCAs) are certified professionals who provide support to people in a variety of settings with the goal of helping them achieve greater independence and overall well-being. This includes assisting with everyday activities and providing companionship, while also promoting holistic health and ensuring a safe living environment.
- KCSE Certificate
- IELTS band 6.0
- Should be 21yrs – 40yrs
Apply for Canada Caregiver Program
Fill in the details and our study abroad experts will get back to you with more information about the program.