To study abroad, you will typically need to meet the following requirements:
- Meet the academic requirements set by the institution you wish to attend.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements, if the program is taught in English.
- Have a valid passport and possibly a student visa, depending on the country you will be studying in.
- Have proof of sufficient funding to cover your expenses while studying abroad.
- Meet any additional requirements set by the host institution or government.
- Submit a completed application along with any required documentation and application fee.
- Submit transcripts, standardized test scores, essays and/or letters of recommendation.