Joining a club as an international student can be beneficial in several ways. It can help you:
- Meet and connect with other students, both international and domestic, who share similar interests or passions.
- Adjust to the new culture and environment by participating in activities and events organized by the club.
- Improve your language skills and gain confidence in speaking and communicating with native speakers.
- Develop new skills and gain valuable experience related to your field of study or interest.
- Build a network of contacts and relationships that can be beneficial for your future career or personal development.
Overall, joining a club can be a great way to enhance your college experience and make the most of your time as an international student.